Chocolaty, gooey, and fudgy from the inside and crispy from the outside, these chocolate fudge cookies are a perfect treat for every occasion.
If you are a fudge or brownie lover, you can’t miss this recipe! These chocolate fudge cookies are simply delicious. They are the perfect texture of the cookie and are very easy to make. Above all, they are super rich with a strong chocolate flavour that you will fall in love with.
The best thing about this recipe is that all ingredients are effortless to make. All the ingredients are usually available in the pantry, so you don’t have to go out to buy any unique ingredient.
This cookie recipe is unique because the cookies are nothing like traditional cookies. In fact, they are more like a blend of fudge and cookies. You will get the delicious crispy and crunchy exterior or a cookie, whereas the inside is chewy and gooey. It is addictive!
Tips and tricks for perfect chocolate fudge cookies
Although the recipe has minimum steps, you still need to take care of a few things to ensure the best results. Here are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Make sure you use melted butter for this recipe. However, make sure the butter is not warm and is at room temperature.
- Once you incorporate the dry and wet ingredients, don’t overbeat it. If you do, the cookies will lay flat and won’t have a gooey interior.
- Once the cookies are done, don’t let them cool on the baking tray. Instead, transfer them to a cooling rack for better results.
These fudgy chocolate cookies are a perfect marriage between a brownie and a cookie. It is a perfect treat for not just children but adults as well. Whether you want to eat it with a glass of warm milk or dipped in melted chocolate, you simply can’t get enough of these cookies.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Total time: 22 minutes
Yield: 12 cookies
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
¾ cup white granulated sugar
1/3 cup melted butter
2 ¼ tbsp vegetable oil
1 whole egg
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 tsp baking powder
1/3 teaspoon salt
¼ cup chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- In a medium bowl, add cocoa powder, Sugar, vegetable oil and butter. Mix well.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and mix well until everything is incorporated.
- Add all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder and mix well.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix lightly until everything is well incorporated. Make sure you don’t overbeat.
- Add chocolate chips and fold lightly.
- Prepare the baking tray by lining it with parchment paper.
- Scoop out two tablespoons of dough and place it onto the parchment-lined baking tray. Press the cookie dough lightly.
- Place the baking tray in a preheated oven at 350-degree F for 12 minutes.
- Once done, take the baking tray out of the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes before transferring it to the cooling rack.